Tuesday 2 November 2010

Family Family Family

I love my family I really do..... but there are sometimes where i wonder why i chose to have children.. lol surely my life would be infinately less complicated without them, but i would probably be very lonely as well without all my yummy mummy friends and their support that has gotten me through the last 3 years.
This morning Nathaniel woke up and managed to climb out of his travel cot ( caus he wouldnt stay on his toddler bed ) and get to Michaels Iphone and start playing games while we were both asleep, I was awoken by EJ wanting a feed ( he was in bed next to me and had been for a few hours ) and noticed Nathaniel sitting on Mikes legs with his phone playing games... We really need to get a place where He is either in his own room or we at least have space for a bookcase or somewhere to put our phones at night where he cant get to them lol.


My darling little boys are both however at the moment having a nap which is lovely but i am feeling like i need them in a set routine more and more as its so unpredictable if they are going to sleep well or at all if they dont get naps at the same time most days of the week, and its not fair on them to always be tired and getting tired cranky parents having a go at them caus they misbehave for attention caus they are tired its a vicious cycle that we need to break.

Im just praying that our housing gets sorted out soon , preferablely this week so we can go on the weekend away for church and enjoy it and relax knowing we come back to just move and then we are settled till we leave for the other side of the world

No comments:

Post a Comment